We are currently living in a world where many of the products we use on a daily bases are filled with harmful chemicals. Here are alternative methods to many of those everyday cleaning products such as soaps and washing products. Also, green products are good for the environment.
“You Wouldn’t Want
Your Children to Bathe in Dirty Water
Why Let Them Wash and Clean With Products
That are Even More Toxic ??
One of the quickest and easiest ways to alleviate some of the toxic fume build up in your home is to start using Natural & ‘Green’ cleaning products.
To understand the trade-offs, you should realize that there are select attributes that describe green products and services. Green products are…
- Energy efficient, durable and often have low maintenance requirements.
- Free of Ozone depleting chemicals, toxic compounds and don’t produce toxic by-products.
- Often made of recycled materials or content or from renewable and sustainable sources.
- Obtained from local manufacturers or resources.
- Biodegradable or easily reused either in part or whole.
Discover the Secrets to Making your Own Natural, Safe & Cheap Cleaning Products Support the Health of Your Family, Save Yourself Money, and Save the Environment at the Same Time !
- The 5 Master Cleaning Ingredients you probably already own
- QUICK AND EASY ‘GREEN’ CLEANING RECIPES FOR EVERY ROOM OF THE HOME USING INGREDIENTS FROM THE KITCHEN PANTRY AND BASIC ESSENTIAL OILS
- Learn about the anti bacterial, anti fungal and disinfectant properties of essential oils
- DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN CLEAN YOUR SHOWER WITHOUT BLEACH….AND HOW THIS RECIPE HELPS TO KILL THE MOULD SPORES IN THE BATHROOM…..EASILY, EFFECTIVELY, AND MOST OF ALL SAFELY !
- Discover the window cleaning recipe that helps to repel flies and other flying insects, while giving your windows a sparkling finish
- Effective cleaning recipes that leave a calming and relaxing essential oil scent in the bedroom for a great night’s sleep
- Special tips for the laundry using lemons and eucalyptus essential oil
- And much, more!
So get your copy now and start green cleaning!